Diabetes is now one of the most common health complications that ail people of this age and time. Under this disease, the blood sugar level increases beyond the normal level which leads to many serious problems. The hormone responsible for controlling blood sugar levels is called insulin. The most common diabetes symptoms include thirst, frequent urination, hunger, fatigue, and blurred vision. Different symptoms indicate different types of diabetes. Remedies for diabetes based on types Or Treatment is suggested.
This sugar is not meant to be the sweet ingredient of morning tea. In fact, it is how the food we eat is broken down and used to make energy. Although it is important and necessary for the body to function, an excess of glucose can push the body into shock. glucose levels balance Insulin is required. Absence of insulin or inability of the body to use it causes 2 types of diabetes (causes of diabetes in hindi or diabetes ke karan) respectively. An excess of glucose in the blood can damage the eyes, kidneys and nerves, lead to heart disease, stroke and even lead to amputation (removal of a limb).
types of diabetes
There are two types of diabetes and diabetes mellitus and, later there are 2 types- type 1 and type 2. Type 2 is more common. While in type 1, the body does not make insulin, in type 2 it is unable to use it properly. Since insulin is the primary requirement for the breakdown of glucose by the cells, this process can be stopped and glucose ceases to remain in the blood. it happens. The presence of glucose in the blood can cause severe damage to various organs and is called diabetes mellitus. There is another disease called diabetes insipidus, despite its name, is not related to insulin deficiency and is called so only because both named diseases cause excessive urination. There is another condition called pre-diabetes which is a high blood sugar level, but not high enough to be diagnosed as a symptom of diabetes and increases the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. High blood sugar caused by pregnant women is called gestational diabetes.
Type 1 Diabetes
- If you have type 1 diabetes, your body doesn’t make insulin. Your immune system attacks and destroys the cells in your pancreas that make insulin.
- Type 1 diabetes is most commonly diagnosed in children and young adults, although it can appear at any age. Symptoms of diabetes are mostly observed in younger people.
- People with type 1 diabetes need to take insulin every day to survive.
Type 2 Diabetes
- If you have type 2 diabetes, your body doesn’t make or use insulin well.
- You can develop type 2 diabetes at any age, including during childhood. However, this type of diabetes is most common in diabetics and older people.
- Type 2 diabetes (madhumeh) is the most common type
Symptoms of diabetes or Symptoms of Diabetes
Before we look at the Symptoms of Diabetes, we should first look at the risk factors associated with Diabetes – Given below are some common diabetes symptoms:
- increased and more frequent urination
- excessive/unexplained weight loss
- extreme thirst and hunger
- unexplained skin rash
- slow-healing wounds
- pinprick or tingling sensations in the feet
Can the symptoms of diabetes go unnoticed?
- The symptoms of type 1 diabetes are hard to ignore but left untreated can lead to serious health problems, including diabetic ketoacidosis, which can result in a potentially fatal coma.
- Type 2 diabetes (type 2 madhumeh) can occur more easily in the early stages. But untreated diabetes affects many major organs, including your heart, blood vessels, nerves, eyes and kidneys. Getting started and controlling your blood sugar levels can help prevent these complications.
factors that cause diabetes
Some common factors that can lead to symptoms of diabetes are:
- unhealthy lifestyle
- family history of diabetes
- hypertension or high blood pressure
- high cholesterol diet.
If you have symptoms of diabetes, you should contact your doctor. This doesn’t necessarily mean you have diabetes, but it’s worth getting tested – early diagnosis, treatment and good control are important for good health and can reduce your chances of developing serious complications.
It is important to start proper treatment as soon as you see the first signs of diabetes, as delayed treatment can cause serious complications like blindness, kidney failure, nerve damage, atherosclerosis, and coronary heart disease.
Also, read about: How to Get Pregnant in Hindi & Piles Meaning in Hindi.
In simple words, it causes fluctuations in the blood glucose level which can further lead to blurred vision. However, extremely high blood sugar levels can also cause lethargy and put the patient in a coma. After diagnosis, medications and/or insulin shots to control glucose levels balance is determined.
Remedies for diabetes
Diabetes is a common disease, yet each person has unique care needs. We educate people with diabetes and their families about the latest medical treatments and approaches, as well as healthy lifestyle choices. encourage you to learn more. Good communication with a team of experts can help you feel in control and respond to changing needs and diabetes better.
The goals of diabetes remedies are to control your blood sugar levels and prevent complications of diabetes. Your diabetes health care team will focus on these three areas to help you achieve optimal health. The remedies for diabetes are as follows:
When you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes (madhumeh), you have to be very aware of not only what you eat, but also when and how much you should eat.
- physical activity
Physical activity is an important part of controlling type 2 diabetes and preventing complications such as heart disease and high blood pressure.
If you have type 2 diabetes, sometimes eating healthy and engaging in physical activity isn’t enough. Your doctor may give you oral medication to help control your blood sugar levels. (and some people with type 2 diabetes) this means taking insulin to control diabetes.
Conclusion: Diabetes Symptoms and Remedies
Diabetes has become an extremely common side-effect of modern life that needs to be fought with a healthy diet and an active lifestyle. The best thing to do in case any of the diabetes symptoms are hinting at a high glucose level and a diabetes diagnosis is that one goes to a doctor and gets a blood test done.