Nausea Meaning in Hindi: This is a very common problem which can happen due to many reasons, usually when we feel nauseous then it seems that we are going to vomit or we feel it, but sometime it is fine on its own. it happens. But if this problem is increasing beyond a limit, then it can prove to be very bad for your health. In this article below, we have mentioned what can be the causes of nausea, its symptoms and how to treat it, let us know Nausea meaning in Hindi, Causes of Nausea in Hindi, or Treatment of Nausea in Hindi.
Nausea Meaning in Hindi
Nausea meaning in Hindi isNausea, Nausea is a word that describes the feeling that you might vomit. People who have this problem feel slight discomfort at this time, which often includes clammy skin, irritation and a slight feeling of suffocation in the stomach. The problem of nausea usually occurs before vomiting, but many times it happens that your nausea will continue for a long time, but it is not necessary that you will vomit. Nausea is a common symptom that can accompany many diseases.
Common causes of nausea include side effects of medications, eating unhealthy foods, pregnancy, and drinking too much alcohol. Sometimes there can be a problem of nausea due to very bad smell. One of the main reasons for the problem of nausea is the discomfort of the stomach and the urge to vomit. There are many more reasons for this problem (Causes of Nausea in Hindi) which are given below.
What Causes Nausea
The problem of nausea can be due to many reasons, such as some people are very sensitive to food, medicines, and some medical conditions, in such people the problem of nausea (Nausea Meaning in Hindi) is quite common. Can Apart from these, there are many other conditions which can result in this problem. Nausea Meaning in Hindi is not a disease but it is a symptom which can be associated with many diseases. Some of the common reasons are given below, let us have a look at those reasons-
- motion sickness
- Symptoms of pregnancy (nausea in about 50% – 90%; vomiting in 25% – 55%) – Symptoms of pregnancy
- as a side effect of a medicine
- due to severe pain
- due to emotional stress such as fear
- due to diseases of the gallbladder
- Due to eating poisonous or contaminated food
- due to infection such as stomach flu
- due to overeating
- because of the smell
- Causes of heart attack heart stroke in hindi
- due to brain injury
- brain tumor Brain Tumor Symptoms in Hindi
- due to certain types of cancer
- due to bulimia or other psychiatric illness
- Gastroparesis (mostly occurs in diabetic patients)
- Caused by an overdose of toxins or by consuming an excessive amount of alcohol
- general anesthesia
- due to intestinal obstruction
- Migraine Migraine Meaning in Hindi
- morning sickness
- vestibular neuritis
Symptoms of Nausea
Although the problem of nausea (Nausea Meaning in Hindi) is not painful, but it is of a very unpleasant kind, in which there is a strange restlessness in our mind and we feel like vomiting. Vomiting is the most common symptom of nausea, but at the same time there are some other symptoms, some of which are common (Symptoms of Nausea in Hindi) and some are serious.
Some common symptoms of nausea are as follows-
Some serious symptoms of nausea are as follows-
- Chest pain
- to be delusional
- pulse quickening
- difficulty breathing
- excessive sweating and
- to faint.
Treatment of Nausea
The treatment of the problem of Nausea (Nausea Meaning in Hindi) depends on its causes. Usually this problem corrects on its own, yet some remedies for it are given below
- The treatment of this problem completely depends on its causes. For example, motion sickness can be relieved by sitting on the front seat of the car. Apart from this, motion sickness can be relieved by applying some medicines such as dimenhydrate (Dramamine), antihistamine or scopolamine patches.
- Taking medicines according to the cause of nausea can also help to overcome this problem, such as stomach acid reducers for GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) and pain relievers for severe headaches. Can take medicines.
- Eating food that has strong flavours, is very sweet, greasy or fried, can cause you to have nausea or vomiting many times.
- Keeping yourself hydrated also helps reduce nausea and helps prevent dehydration. For this, one should keep drinking water or electrolyte-rich drinks from time to time.
- When you start eating again after the problem of nausea, keep in mind that BRAT (B-bananas, R-rice, A-applesauce, T-toast) Follow the diet till your stomach becomes normal again.
Also read about: Pregnancy Test in Hindi
Apart from this, with the help of some home remedies, this problem can also be overcome. Some home remedies to overcome the problem of nausea are given below-
You can take ginger, ginger and mint tea, and bland food for home remedies for this problem, they help your stomach to get relief. Apart from this, some people also get relief from the problem of Nausea by applying gentle pressure with the thumb inside the wrist.
How to Prevent Nausea? How to solve the problem of nausea?
There are many ways to prevent the problem of Nausea and prevent it from happening, which are as follows:
- Instead of eating a lot of food at once, eat small meals 3 times a day.
- Food should be eaten slowly as much as possible.
- Avoid eating hard-to-digest food.
- If the smell of very hot food makes you nauseous, then eat cold food.
- Instead of drinking water while eating food, drink water in between meals.
- When you feel that you are no longer nauseous, then try to eat food.
If you are suffering from the problem of Nausea (Nausea Meaning in Hindi), apart from that you are healthy, then take special care while eating food – like eat food comfortably, do not eat a lot of food at once, etc. When you feel like nausea, at that time take a deep breath and do not think about vomiting, by doing this this problem can be overcome.
Also read about: Castor Oil Meaning in Hindi