There are many exercises that can give you an excellent physical fitness, tone your muscles and make you healthy inside and out. None of them can give the same benefits as squats. If you have not yet added squats to your exercise routine, then you are really one step away from getting fit, staying fit and making your overall health great. Squats in Hindi) or who did not get their benefit. If you have not started squats yet, then without delay, include squats in your exercise routine today. Squat Meaning in Hindi is very beneficial not only for men but also for women. There would hardly be any woman who would not want to have a toned body, with the help of squats you can get a perfect toned body very easily. Know how to get a perfect toned body in a few days with the help of this article.
How to perform Squats or Squats Meaning in Hindi – How to do squats?
If you really pay attention to your form, squats are one of the easiest exercises to do — especially because you don’t need any extra equipment to do them. But it is important that you do squats in the right way. Here we have told how to do Squats Meaning in Hindi-
- Keep your feet slightly wider than shoulder width. Straighten your back.
- Bend your knees slightly as if you were to sit in a chair, keep your heels on the ground, pull your abs in, and keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
- Lower yourself down in a systematic manner, and move your hips backward.
- If you are new to squats then do at least 10 reps and if you are already doing it then do at least 15 – 30 reps in each set. Be sure to keep in mind that you must rest in between each set, by doing this you will not have trouble in setting slag slag.
Barbell Back Squats
- Keep your feet flat on the ground in such a way that your toes are slightly outward. The width of the feet should be almost equal to the width of your shoulders. After that go down where the bar is placed and bend your knees slightly. Adjust the height of the bar according to your body height. Avoid taking your body weight on your toes as it can be bad for your knees.
- Place the bar under your head at your upper back, for the trapezius muscles (these muscles are in the upper part of your back between your shoulders), keep your shoulders under the bar. Place your hands on the bar wherever is comfortable for you, usually about 15 inches outside from your shoulders.
- Now slowly bend your knees, and move the hips slightly backward, as if you are sitting on a chair. Keep your waist straight and look straight ahead and keep your feet straight on the ground.
- Brace your abs, and keep your lower back in a nearly neutral position. For most people, this means a slight curve in the lower back.
- Lift your hips and lean forward to return to the starting position. From the low position, press into your heels and drive the weight up while maintaining good, proper and safe form. Use almost every part of your body as you straighten your legs, and push up slowly, evenly.
Squats for Perfecting Your Form
- Never bend your waist and keep the chest up and out. Your spine should be straight (i.e. with your slight natural curve, as if you were standing straight). Keeping your hips back and chest up keeps the spine from twisting. Most people become lazy due to fatigue, and the curb starts coming in their waist. This is dangerous and ineffective.
- Keep your weight on your heels, keep in mind that never keep your weight on your toes. You can lift and wiggle your toes if you want. Resting on your toes puts stress on your knees, whereas our ankles have a more solid base.
- Keep your knees in the right position, never bend or allow your knees to bend while doing squats. This can prove bad for your knees. While doing squats, pull your knees in the right direction.
- Take special care that never keep the bar on your neck.
- Breathe in while going down and exhale while coming back.
- Before doing any exercise, you should warm up for a while, by doing this you can avoid unnecessary injuries. In this, first warm up to get your heart rate up.
Benefits of squats – Benefits of Squats
Among the benefits of squats for men and women, the most notable include the ability to increase lean muscle mass, stimulate metabolism, burn calories, and improve balance. Apart from this, squats help in increasing the flexibility of our body, increasing circulation, toning the buttocks, preventing injuries, improving sex drive and keeping endurance. Some of the benefits of squats are given below, they are as follows-
Help to increase muscle mass:
Squats are primarily known as a means of increasing muscle mass, especially in the legs, buttocks, quadriceps, and hamstrings. An increase in the amount of muscle in the body means that there is less fat in these parts of your body, and your body’s metabolism has to function at a higher level. Squats are a boon for women who are troubled by thin or out of shape upper thighs and buttocks, this exercise is great for tightening those areas.
Squats have a remarkable effect on your balance. While doing squats, it should be kept in mind that your balance should not deteriorate from beginning to end.
Increase Sex Drive: Several researches show that the rapid and intense increase in blood flow and heart rate that occurs during squats can stimulate circulation to the reproductive organs, boost libido, and help with infertility and virulence issues in men. may help to address.
For those who run, bike or swim, strength and endurance are an important quality, and squats can greatly improve your standing ability. Strengthening all the muscles in the legs during a low-impact workout is one of the traditional cardiovascular exercises that tones and strengthens the lean muscles of the legs.
Increase blood circulation:
Movement is needed to stimulate the circulatory system of our body, and squats are the best option to get the blood moving fast in the body. With the help of squats, our legs get energy and oxygen and nutrients are transmitted to the muscles.
If you want to tone your gluteal muscles, certain exercises can be beneficial for you. The gluteus maximus muscles are very tough, which are equally difficult to bring in their right shape, but by doing squats (Squat Meaning in Hindi), you can bring them in the right shape.
When your body’s overall muscle mass increases, your metabolism works at a faster rate. It takes more energy to maintain one pound of muscle than it does to maintain one pound. This means that the metabolism needs to burn more calories to work faster. This whole process can help you lose weight.
Make muscles strong:
The problem with many popular exercises is that they are very high impact. For example, when you run, jump, or play many different sports, the constant impact of your feet on the ground can prematurely weaken your joints, even if you do exercises to strengthen those joints. work for Squats are low-impact exercises, so while they can lead to injury if done incorrectly, they can help strengthen your legs and joints in a healthy, long-term way.
Read about squats in English also: Top 10 Health Benefits of Squats for Men & Women
Side Effects of Squats
Squats are one of the main exercises for men to build overall size and strength, as well as many women do this exercise as it is also very effective for shaping their thighs and butt. Still, some people believe that squatting is dangerous or that squatting can give you a big butt. If you do squats properly, you can avoid these negative side effects. Here we have given some side effects of squats (Squats Meaning in Hindi), let us know what they are-
- knee injury
- butts outgrow
- groin injury
- lose flexibility
- unintended consequences
- to be in pain
Men and women of all ages can add squats to their exercise routine keeping in mind their fitness goals and enjoy all the above mentioned benefits. If you are looking for a way to build more muscles, firm and shape and achieve a perfect body, then there is no better way to achieve it than by using squats.