Do you feel like what people will think of me if I do or say this? Or do you worry about the smallest things? It can be normal to worry at times. But if you are having this worry or nervousness regularly, then be careful, you may have become a victim of anxiety disorder.
Well, worrying is your body’s natural response to stress. It can be a form of fear in general or a form of apprehension of what is about to happen. For many people, the first day of school, a job interview, or giving a speech can feel intimidating and nervous to most people. If you are constantly feeling nervous and worried, and because of this it is having a negative effect on your life, then naturally you have become a victim of anxiety disorder. Here with the help of this article, we have told what is the meaning of anxiety and anxiety disorder, let us know anxiety in Hindi.
Anxiety Meaning in Hindi – What is anxiety disorder or anxiety disorder?
English to Hindi dictionary calls Anxiety as a worry. Many people have nervousness and anxiety at the time of moving to a new place, starting a new job or at the time of examination, these symptoms are quite common. This type of worry can be unsettling, but oftentimes it can also motivate you to work harder and do better. Worrying is usually a simple feeling that comes and goes, it can be a big part of your everyday life. does not interfere.
Anxiety disorder is completely different from this – “In cases of anxiety disorder, the feeling of anxiety is there all the time and sometimes it can overwhelm you and affect your daily life.” If we define anxiety disorder as follows- it is a group of mental illnesses (characterized by feelings of anxiety or fear) that are severe enough to interfere with one’s daily activities.
Anxiety disorder can keep you from doing things that you often enjoy. An anxiety disorder can prevent you from entering an elevator, crossing the street, and even leaving your home. If this disorder is left untreated, it can be life-threatening.
“Women are more likely to have anxiety disorders than men.”
Types of anxiety disorder
Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses that include conditions such as:
- Panic Disorder: In this type of disorder, you suddenly feel fear of a particular object or situation. During a panic attack, you may also sweat, have chest pain, and feel palpitations (an unusually strong or irregular heartbeat). Sometimes you may feel like you are suffocating or having a heart attack.
- Social anxiety disorder: This type of disorder, also called social phobia, occurs when you feel extreme anxiety and self-consciousness about everyday social situations. In this, without knowing anyone’s opinion, you decide whether you will do this or say that, then people will make fun of you.
- Specific Phobias: In this type of anxiety disorder, you experience an extreme fear of a specific object or situation, such as heights or flying. In this, your fear can increase a lot and can dominate you even in normal situations.
- Generalized anxiety disorder: In this, you feel excessive, unrealistic worry and stress for no reason or too much.
Symptoms of anxiety disorder
Anxiety can feel differently to different people, depending on who is experiencing it. Feelings can range from butterflies in your stomach to a racing heart. At times you may feel out of control, like there is a disconnect between your mind and body. Other symptoms people may experience with anxiety include nightmares, panic attacks, and painful thoughts or memories that you cannot control. You may have a general feeling of fear and anxiety, or you may be afraid of a specific place or event.
Some other symptoms of anxiety are as follows-
- increased heart rate
- rapid breathing
- to be restless
- having trouble concentrating
- having difficulty sleeping
- fainting or dizziness
- shortness of breath
- dry mouth
- to sweat
- chills or hot flushes
- weigh on
- go numb
Your anxiety symptoms can be very different from someone else’s so it is important that you identify all the symptoms.
due to anxiety
According to the researchers nothing is sure about the exact causes of anxiety. But, it can be due to some factors like genetic and environmental factors as well as mind chemistry.
In addition, researchers believe that the area of the brain responsible for controlling fear may also be responsible for this.
cure for anxiety
- Some people treat this disorder by identifying its symptoms, making changes in their lifestyle to solve this disorder.
- In moderate or severe cases, however, treatment can help relieve your symptoms, leading to a more manageable day-to-day life.
- There are two categories of treatment for anxiety – through psychotherapy and with the help of medicines. A therapist or psychologist can help you deal with anxiety. With their help, you can easily learn how to deal with anxiety.
- Medications for anxiety usually include antidepressants and sedatives, which help balance your brain chemistry, prevent anxiety, and ease the severe symptoms of this disorder.
Also read about it in detail: Benefits of Avocado in Hindi | What is avocado? advantages and disadvantages
natural cure for anxiety
Lifestyle changes can be an effective way to relieve some stress and anxiety. Most natural “cures” involve taking care of your body, participating in health activities, and eliminating unhealthy activities.
In addition it includes:
- get enough sleep
- meditate and contemplate
- stay active and exercise
- eat a healthy diet
- staying active and working out
- abstain from alcohol
- avoiding caffeine
- don’t smoke cigarettes
Medication and talk therapy are commonly used to treat anxiety. Lifestyle changes like getting enough sleep and regular exercise can also help. In addition, some research suggests that the foods you eat can have a beneficial effect on your brain if you frequently experience anxiety.
These foods are as follows-
Anxiety disorder can be treated with medication, psychology or a combination of both. Some people who have a mild anxiety disorder, or fear of something they can easily avoid, decide to live with the condition and not seek treatment.
It is important to understand here that anxiety disorders can be treated, even in severe cases. Although anxiety doesn’t usually go away, you can learn to manage it and live a happy, healthy life.
Read about anxiety in English: Treating Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia
For more information and free personal guidance, click here to speak with a Credihealth medical expert.