As we all know that nowadays the corona virus is spreading so fast, in such a situation it is important that you keep yourself safe from it and take precautions. Along with the necessary precautions to avoid coronavirus, it is necessary that your immunity should also be good. Do you know from where our body gets the power to fight against diseases? So today we will tell you here how our body fights against diseases and infections and what gives it strength. The answer is – Immunity Meaning in Hindi, which is also called Immunity. It is immunity that fights all kinds of infections, cleans the dust in the lungs and kills cancer cells.
If your immunity is right then you will be able to fight against corona virus as well as other diseases and serious diseases. Let us know what and how many types of immunity are there. Know how immunity can be increased and for what reasons the immunity of our body can decrease.
What is immunity – Immunity Meaning in Hindi
Immunity is called disease immunity or immunity in Hindi. Immunity was first described by the Russian scientist II Mennikov and the French microbiologist Louis Pasteur. In the beginning, immunity was considered only as the immunity of the organism to infections or infectious diseases, but later it was found that it gives our body the power to fight against all kinds of diseases and at the same time it helps to fight diseases. It also changes the cells of the body. For example, if your immunity is good, then you can fight even a deadly disease like cancer.
types of immunity
There are two types of immunity – innate and additive immunity.
- innate immunity: It gives protection to the person against diseases but it is not long term.
- Additive Immunity: It protects the individual against diseases as well as provides long-term protection against specific pathogens.
“All animals, plants and fungi have innate immunity. Whereas Vertebrates have additive immunity.
due to low immunity
Have you ever wondered why some people get sick more than others? The answer is probably their body is not strong enough to fight against germs and viruses, which means that your immunity is very low or their immune cells are weak. There can be many reasons for its decrease which are given below-
stress: Almost all of us must have felt stress at some point or the other in our lives. Stress is characterized by headache, chest pain, restlessness and feeling of overall tension. All these factors together force our immune system to work harder so that our body can fight diseases. But sometimes our immune system does not know how to fight with them and causes low immunity.
Also read about it in detail: Stress Meaning in Hindi
Not exercising: Our immune system is always fit for our body and according to our lifestyle, it is not necessary every time. A study suggests that exercising regularly helps neutrophils to function, neutrophils are cells that destroy unwanted and Sometimes they work to kill dangerous microorganisms. These microorganisms can negatively affect health. In this way, not exercising can cause Low Immunity or (Immunity Meaning in Hindi).
Not getting enough sleep: Did you know that even when you are sleeping, your blood cells that fight infection are still working to keep the infection away from your body. That’s why less sleep and fatigue can also be the cause of low immunity.
Also read about this in detail: Insomnia Meaning in Hindi
Improper Nutrition: It is estimated that poor diet and lack of exercise, together, are responsible for killing between 310,000 and 580,000 Americans each year. That’s why it is important to eat a balanced diet, which contains all the vitamins, minerals, nutrients, antioxidants and essential elements. At the same time, eating fatty junk foods should be avoided because they contain polyunsaturated fats which prevent the immune system from functioning.
ways to increase immunity
To increase immunity, you can do the following diets and measures which are as follows-
- exercise regularly: Regular exercise boosts our immunity by increasing our blood circulation
- Consume foods with Vitamin D: Consuming vitamin D can be beneficial for health, especially when our body has to fight against respiratory infections including cold and flu.
- Avoid taking extra medicine: Excessive drug use can interfere with your immune system and impair the functioning of your liver, kidney and respiratory system and can seriously affect it. Although medicines and antibiotics help the body to heal from diseases, it does not help in improving the immunity of the body.
- Drink green tea instead of coffee: Although coffee contains some anti-oxidants, it prevents the absorption of calcium in our body, so drink green tea instead of coffee, it increases your metabolism and helps in boosting immunity.
- Avoid smoking and drinking: Smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption can interfere with the functioning of your immune cells. Due to which your body can get infected with many diseases, so discard all these and make your immune system strong.
- Do not eat toxic foods: Long-term, high consumption of refined sugar and processed foods can weaken your immune system, increase your risk of disease, and reduce the ability of our white blood cells to kill bacteria.
- Maintain Cleanliness: Most infections are spread by touching contaminated surfaces and then applying them to your mouth, eyes and nose. The possibility of this infection can be removed by adopting some good habits, such as – take care of cleanliness around, wash hands thoroughly before and after eating food, do not eat contaminated food, cut nails Keep doing etc.
- Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep forces the immune system to get compromised so you must get enough sleep every day.
- laughed heartily: Laughing openly not only increases your immunity but also improves your mental health, so whenever you get a chance, laugh openly with your friends and relatives.
- Consume Immunity Boosting Foods: Consume immunity boosting foods like watermelon, wheat, curd, spinach, sweet potato, broccoli, garlic, ginger, pomegranate juice etc. to improve your overall immunity. Watermelon contains Glutathione, an antioxidant that helps strengthen the immune system. Wheat germ can also be consumed to increase immunity. It is a great source of antioxidants, B vitamins and zinc. Wheat germ also contains a great combination of protein, fiber and some healthy fats.
Our body needs a lot of immunity, only then it can fight against different types of diseases and infections, so it is important to take care of your body, take healthy diet and take care of your immune system and immunity.
Also read: Coronavirus Home Quarantine: Know how to prepare for it?
For more advice and information about coronavirus, talk to our medical expert, Let Credihealth help you choose the right specialist doctor and clinic, compare treatment costs from different hospitals and get timely medical attention